Text size: larger | smaller | reset

supporting welfare to work providers


Changing the way you work in later life

Who can request flexible working?

Part-time work

Changing career

Should I Disclose a Disability to a Potential Employer? (The Careers Service/Cardiff University)

This site is for help and information only. It is not meant as an authoritative guide. It is not meant as an authoritative statement of the law, and future changes in the law and other programmes and initiatives could make it less accurate at times. TAEN, the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund take no responsibility for your use of the information. You should always take professional advice on any specific legal or financial matter.